EASA NEW BASIC REGULATION COURSE
The course aims to update the operators of the UAS field on the new features introduced with respect to:
- Simplification of administrative procedures for general aviation;
- Extension of the EASA mandate to Aerodromes, Airport Operators and Ground Handling;
- Implementing rules in the UAS sector with particular reference to:
– “Open” category and CE mark;
– “Specific” category and Safety Assessment.
Three possible options for participating:
- Entire course (including lunch);
- First Session – Only morning (including lunch);
- Second Session – Only afternoon (excluding lunch).
The course will be closed by a speech from an ENAC representative, who will tell us the position of the National Civil Aviation Authority with respect to the new Regulations, especially regarding the development of the implementing rules and the transition procedures and timing in Italy.
The course is delivered in Italian.
- Prof. Filippo Tomasello, member of JARUS and ICAO Working Group and Professor of Aviation Regulation
- Eng. Marco Ducci, EuroUSC italia CEO and Technical Director
Course intended for:
- pilots of aviation;
- UAS pilots and operators;
- technicians and aviation personnel involved in the use of drones for operations in the national airspace;
- people interested in aviation in general.