Personalised courses for your company
JAA-TO UAS – AWE: Airworthiness Requirements and Equipment for Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS)
The EASA “Certified” category includes drones intended for high-risk operations, therefore requiring an airworthiness certification applicable to the complete system. The course outlines all the specifications and certification processes for drones of different configurations and take-off masses, including the technical requirements necessary to obtain a CE marking for drones operating in the “Open” category.
Attendees will gain the following competencies:
- Ability to identify airworthiness technical requirements and certification processes applicable to all RPAS categories
- Ability to apply certification processes relative to drones in accordance with European provisions developed by ICAO, JARUS and EASA
- Ability to identify the processes to obtain CE marking for drones operating in the Open category
The two-day course is comprised of ten lessons, covering:
- General guideline of certification processes and drone airworthiness requirements
- – Technical standards and requirements for auxiliary systems (geofencing, electronic identification, command and control, detect and avoid)
THE COURSE IS AIMED AT:
Executives, officials and national CAA inspectors
Executives, technical planners and professionals working in the aviation industry who wish to broaden their knowledge on international standards and legislations relative to non-military drone airworthiness
Manufacturers (drones or auxiliary systems) who wish to obtain certification or a statement of compliance for their products.
For further information visit the JAA-TO website: https://jaato.com/courses/749/uas-awe-airworthiness-requirements-and-equipment-for-unmanned-aircraft-systems-uas/