Personalised courses for your company
Drone Operations in Controlled Airspaces
The ENAC (Ente Nazionale per l’Aviazione Civile) regulation “Mezzi aerei a pilotaggio remoto”, section V, Art. 24, states that it is forbidden to operate with a drone inside a controlled airspace (airport ATC, CTR and prohibited airspaces), without prior authorisation by ENAC.
The SAPR AIR course aims to provide all professionals that intend to operate with an UAS with the basic knowledge on controlled airspace characteristics and it associated limitations.
The participation to the course allows attendees to gain important knowledge on:
- National and international airspace regulations
- National airspace configuration
- ENAC regulations for the access of drones to the airspace (Advisory Circular ATM-09)
- ENAC regulations on drone operations
- Procedures for the access of drones to prohibited, reserved, segregated and controlled airspaces (particularly CTR and ATZ)
The two-day (16h) course is delivered in Italian and is comprised of two sections:
- A theoretical part, covering the legislations and configuration of the national airspace, aeronautical information and restrictions and ENAC regulations, with particular emphasis on operational scenarios and modes of access to the airspace.
- A practical part, with the verification of acquired skills via exercises simulating realistic scenarios.
THE COURSE IS AIMED AT:
- Professional operators and remote pilots who wish to expand their knowledge on national and international airspaces
- Advisors and security officers
- Universities and research centers interested in the study of drones and drone operations
Drone manufacturers that wish to understand the context in which their clients operate
Public authorities that wish to implement drones in their operations
- Drone providers and suppliers