Support for obtaining the LUC
Goodbye long times for authorisations, get the LUC in a few simple steps with the support of EuroUSC Italia.
A LUC (Light UAS Operator Certificate) is an organisational approval certificate that drone operators may ask the National Aviation Authority for registration to assess the risk of an operation themselves. The requirements to be demonstrated by drone operators are defined in Part C of Regolamento (EU) 2019/947.When the National Aviation Authority is satisfied, the LUC assigns privileges to the drone operators based on their level of maturity (for example, the organisation can be allowed to self-authorize operations without applying for authorisation). The main requirement to apply for a LUC is to establish a Safety Management System (SMS).
EuroUSC Italia, having extensive experience in Safety Management Systems implementation and evaluation, helps drone operators in establishing the required processes and procedures to apply for the LUC. We compare the current organisation of the UAS operator with the LUC requirements, support the operator in filling all gaps by developing the required processes and supporting documentation until the submission of the application to the competent authority and finally assist in the implementation of any required corrective actions. The operator will thus be able to obtain the LUC by accessing the enormous benefits that this certificate guarantees.
TAILORED ADVICE TO FIND THE SUCCESSFUL STRATEGY THAT IS RIGHT FOR YOU
WHAT WE OFFER
- Detailed analysis of LUC requirements based on Part C of Annex to Reg. 2019/947
- Gap analysis comparing the current organisation of UAS operators with LUC requirements
- Development or revision of SMS processes required for obtaining the LUC
- Recommendations for changes to organisation structure and processes
- Course on LUC requirements
- Development of the LUC Manual and related checklists and forms
- Submission of application for LUC to the competent authority
- Support for implementation of corrective actions