SAPR SIC - SAFETY MANAGEMENT FOR DRONES OPERATIONS
The course aims to provide attendees:
- Clear understanding of aviation safety;
- Related definitions, taxonomy, processes and regulatory references;
- Knowledge of the reference legislation for RPAS activities, with particular attention to the rules related to safety;
- Knowledge of risk assessment techniques;
- Ability to acquire new information throughout the career, including them in an exact context of reference for aeronautical safety.
The course will be divided in 2 sections:
- Theoretical part, dealing with topics such as aviation safety and related processes and regulatory references for SAPR activities, together with risk assessment techniques;
- Practical part, with exercises giving the attendees the opportunity to verify the skills acquired through simulations of real cases.
The course is delivered in Italian.
- Eng. Marco Ducci, EuroUSC Italia CEO and Technnical Director;
- Eng. Matteo Carta, EuroUSC Italia Safety and compliance Manager
- Dt. Costantino Senatore, EuroUSC Flight test and operations Manager
Course intended for:
- Professional operators and RPAS pilots who wants to deepen their knowledge on safety;
- Safety Adviser and other training center;
- Professionals Safety Managers;
- Universities and research centers dedicated to the study of drones and related operations;
- Public entities wishing to use drones for their non-military operations;
- Other professionals interested in using drones.
The course does NOT provide: