SAPR AIR - HOW TO OPERATE WITH DRONES IN NATIONAL CONTROLLED AIRSPACE
The course aims to provide attendes with knowledge on:
- Airspace regulation (national and international);
- Configuration of national airspace;
- ENAC regulation for drone access to airspace;
- ENAC regulation on drones operations;
- Procedures for access of drones to controlled (in particular CTR and ATZ), prohibited, reserved or segregated airspace
The course will be divided in 2 sections:
- Theoretical part, dealing with topics such as legislation and configuration of the national airspace, types of restrictions and aeronautical information, ENAC regulation, with particular attention to the operational scenarios and the modalities in force for the access of drones into the airspace;
- Practical part, with exercises giving the attendees the opportunity to verify the skills acquired through simulations of real cases.
The course is delivered in Italian.
- Dt. Costantino Senatore, EuroUSC Italia Flight test and perations Manager;
- Eng. Matteo Carta, EuroUSC Italia Safety and compliance Manager;
- Eng. Marco Ducci, EuroUSC Italia CEO and Technical Director
Course intended for:
- Professional operators and RPAS pilots who wants to deepen their knowledge on airspace;
- Safety Adviser and other training center;
- Professionals Safety Managers;
- Universities and research centers dedicated to the study of drones and related operations;
- Drones manufacturing firms, interested in knowing the context where the respective customers operate;
- Public entities wishing to use drones for their non-military operations;
- Drones importers and distributors;
- Other professionals interested in using drones in the national and international airspace.
The course does NOT provide: